Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 Administration
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Suse Linux Training Courses.
Enterprise Desktop 10 (12 topics)
- Install SUSE Linux Entreprise Desktop 10
- Use the Linux Desktop
- Locate and use Help Resources
- Administer Linux with YaST
- Manage the Network Configuration
- Manage Software
- Manage Directories and Files
- Work with the Linux Shell and Command line
- Manage Users, Groups and Permissions
- Monitor the Linux Systems and Control Processes and Services
- Manage System Initialization
- Administer Printing
Before attending this course you should be familiar with a Windows desktop. Linux knowledge would be a plus, but is not a prerequisite, as the course covers basic Linux knowledge, like files and file system layout, user management, how to use the shell and basic functionalities of YaST.