Administering Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 for Linux
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course teaches networking professionals to perform common administrative tasks using the services provided in Novell Open Enterprise Server 2. You will install Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 and perform tasks often required of employees who provide support for medium-sized to large networks. This course introduces you to the file storage, printing, and network administration solutions that make Novell a world leader in enterprise infrastructure software.
This course is for network administrators new to Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 for Linux needing to know how to properly understand, install, and support the product and the basic services included with the product.
During this course, you will learn how to:
- Install Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 on the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 platform
the Novell Client
- Perform maintenance tasks in Novell eDirectory™
- Manage file system and Novell eDirectory rights
- Install and configure Novell Storage Services
- Install and configure Novell iFolder® 3
- Install and configure Novell iPrint
- Configure a TCP/IP network
- Manage encryption with Novell Certificate Server
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Open Enterprise Server 2 (10 topics)
- Installing Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 on the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 2 platform
- Understanding and describing Novell eDirectory
- Performing basic eDirectory administration
- Managing eDirectory objects
- Installing and managing the Novell Client
- Understanding and managing NCP volumes
- Managing file system rights
- Managing eDirectory rights
- Managing iPrint in Novell Open Enterprise Server 2
- Configuring basic networking services with Novell Open Enterprise Server
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .