Novell ZENWORKS Configuration Management 10 Administration
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Novell Zenworks Training Courses.
Course Outline (21 topics)
- SECTION 1 Describe Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management
- SECTION 2 Install Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management
- SECTION 3 Register Devices for ZENworks Configuration Management
- SECTION 4 Manage Discovery and Deployment
- SECTION 5 Configure Remote Management
- SECTION 6 Manage Software Packaging and Distribution
- SECTION 7 Configure ZENworks Configuration Management Policies
- SECTION 8 Manage Personality Migration
- SECTION 9 Image Computers with ZENworks Configuration Management
- SECTION 10 Manage Inventory and Data Collection
- SECTION 11 Run ZENworks Configuration Management Reports
You should have a basic understanding of the network and networking (as introduced in the CompTIA Network+ certification). In addition, you should be familiar with the fundamentals of administering Novell eDirectory. You should have a basic familiarity with Novell eDirectory, Microsoft Active Directory, and Windows Server 2003 before attending this class as well.