Novell Teaming: Application Development for Non-Programmers
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Novell Teaming: Application Development for Non-Programmers (Course 8003) enables IT professionals to use their Novell Teaming + Conferencing systems to create workflow applications that automate manual, paper-based processes in their organizations, saving both time and money.
During this course, you will learn to:
- Evaluate organizational processes and design Workflow elements and forms that mirror manually-performed procedures
- Create Workflow states
- Implement transitions between states
- Use notifications
- Implement access controls
- Design and integrate forms with workflows
- Implement JavaServer Pages (JSPs) within a workflow
This course is designed for network administrators and other network management professionals who have experience managing a Novell Teaming + Conferencing system.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Novell Teaming (6 topics)
- Custom Form Development
- Coding data into your JSP Form
- Custom Folder Development
- Creating Folder and Workspace Templates
- Advanced Workflow
- Using Variables in Workflows