Novell ZENWORKS Configuration Management 10 Advanced Administration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Novell ZENworks Configuration Management delivers a complete range of advanced
configuration management capabilities, including remote management, personality
migration, standard operating environment (SOE) deployment and maintenance, hardware
and software inventory, asset management, optimized application delivery for both desktop
and server-based applications and much more.
In this Novell Technical Training (NTT) course, you will perform many advanced
administrative tasks such as migrating traditional ZENworks 7 Desktop Management and
implementing the patch management services in a virtual environment containing SUSE
Linux Enterprise, Windows XP and Windows Vista machines.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Objectives (10 topics)
- Setting up the ZENworks 10 Configuration Management Environment
- Migrating from traditional ZENworks to ZENworks 10 Configuration Management
- Implementing and Managing Device Registration
- Advanced Discovery and Deployment Tasks
- Managing Software Packages and Bundles
- Implementing Policies
- Implementing Custom Inventory and Reporting
- Advanced Imaging
- Configuring and Deploying Patch management
- Implementing ZENworks Asset Management 10
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .