Novell ZENWORKS Configuration Management 10 Advanced Administration
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Novell Zenworks Training Courses.
Course Objectives (10 topics)
- Setting up the ZENworks 10 Configuration Management Environment
- Migrating from traditional ZENworks to ZENworks 10 Configuration Management
- Implementing and Managing Device Registration
- Advanced Discovery and Deployment Tasks
- Managing Software Packages and Bundles
- Implementing Policies
- Implementing Custom Inventory and Reporting
- Advanced Imaging
- Configuring and Deploying Patch management
- Implementing ZENworks Asset Management 10
Students should have a basic understanding of the network and networking (as introduced in the CompTIA Network+ certification) and some knowledge or experience with Novell ZENworks Configuration Management. In addition, students should be familiar with the fundamentals of administering eDirectory (through experience or taking a course such as 3017 or 3078). Some experience with fundamental Linux administrative skills is also helpful.