Microsoft Hyper-V Technical Overview
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This technical overview course trains Microsoft Partners so they are able to implement, maintain, and troubleshoot Hyper-V and VMM 2008 in their enterprise environment.
This training course focuses a technical overview of Hyper-V including licensing, architecture and virtual machines. In addition it will also introduce System Center Virtual Machine Manager for the provisioning of virtual machines.
This course is intended for IT professional technical specialists responsible for implementing and maintaining virtualization technologies.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (10 topics)
- Virtualization Benefits
- Microsoft Virtualization Solutions
- Microsoft Virtualization Management solutions
- Capacity Planning and ROI/TCO Tools
- Hyper-V Features and Architecture
- How to Install and Configure Hyper-V
- Overview of Quick Migration
- Virtual Machine Provisioning with SCVMM
- Introduction into Physical to Virtual Migration
- Rapid Virtual Machine Provisioning with Templates