Understanding Microsoft .Net3.5 for .NET2 Developers - Workshop
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This is a part two of a two course programme and can only be attended if you have previously sat the “Understanding .NET3.5 for Existing .NET2 Developers Overview (QANET35MIGO)
In this workshop you will get some hands-on practice at each of the technologies identified in the outline.
.Net is now a mature technology. The previous big release started to break into “How can we do things better / smarter”; .NET3.5 takes this mindset a quantum leap forward such that we now have a technology where whole swathes of infrastructure software are now in the framework and developers can focus on the essential business problems.
Clearly, if you’re starting a new .NET project, then awareness of the technology options is vital.
However, if your applications are currently .NET1.1 or .NET2, there really are large gains to be had by incorporating aspects of the .NET3.5 technology set. This course gives you that feel of which technology can best leverage your current situation.
It is often only be getting hands-on that the significance of certain things bubble out; this is what happens on the workshop day (Hands On Labs) – covering the same topics where you test drive the technologies yourself. We supply much more than a day’s worth of Hands On Labs and you decide which to do. At the end of the course you take home the complete set plus worked solutions.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who is involved in the specification, design and development of products and solutions for either the World Wide Web or for Microsoft Windows, and who wants to gain an insight into, or understand the impacts and advantages for their business of, Microsoft .NET3.5.
On Completion, Delegates will be able to:
- Describe the major components of the .NET3.5 technology suite and how they might leverage business value.
- Identify where they might make effective use of these technologies
- Describe the sorts of development activities that need to take place to realize these.
- In addition, those who take the Workshop day will have had first hand experience of putting together some small applications of the technologies.
- Recommended Follow-on Courses
- If you are new to .NET programming
- The C# .NET Programming Language (QACSHPL-35)
- The Visual Basic.NET Programming Language (QAVBNPL-35)
- Then one or more of
- WPF : Windows Presentation Foundation (M6460)
- WindowsForms : Developing Windows Forms Applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (QASMTNET-35)
- Web : Developing Effective ASP.NET 3.5 Web Applications using Visual Studio 2008 (QAASPNET-35)
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Microsoft .NET (10 topics)
- An overview of .NET
- Pre-.NET3.5 Products
- Windows Communications Foundation
- Workflow Foundation
- Windows Presentation Foundation
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .