Nokia NSA: Foundation
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Nokia Security Administration: Foundation is a two-day, instructor-led course, which introduces security administrators to Nokia IP Security Platforms.
The course provides the necessary information and hands-on experience to deploy, manage and maintain the Nokia family of IP security products. Lab exercises enable students to learn operational skills needed to effectively manage Nokia IP Security Platforms.
NSA: Foundation supersedes NSA I (v4.8)
This course is designed for Technical persons tasked with the support, installation, deployment or administration of Nokia security products should attend this course.
This could include the following:
- System administrators
- Security staff
- Firewall administrators
- Network engineers
- Reseller support
- Installation consultants
- Upon completing this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand Nokia IP Security Platform product offering and positioning
- Understand Nokia IP Series hardware and software architecture
- Exhibit competency in installing and configuring the Nokia IP Series in a network environment
- Be able to manage the Nokia IP Series in a secure network environment
- Manage third party software installation, upgrades, and removals such as Check Point VPN-1 NGX ®
- Enable high availability through redundant firewalls
- Backup and restore Nokia IP Security Platform products
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Nokia NSA: Foundation (12 topics)
- Security terminology and an overview of Nokia IP Security Platforms
- Architecture and design of IPSO on both disk-based and diskless platforms
- Platform configuration using Nokia Network Voyager (browser-based management tool)
- Installation and basic configuration of Check Point VPN-1 NGX firewall application
- Authentication - local and remote with RADIUS/TACACS, and role configuration
- Simple diagnostics
- Configuration: backup and restore
- System administration
- DHCP and PPPoE for small scale installations
- Nokia IP Series monitoring and maintenance
- System administration
- Overview of Nokia Technical Support
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Check Point Cyber Security Administrator CCSA R80 10
This 3-Day course provides the skills required to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades.