Check Point Accelerated CCSE NGX R65
This course has been retired. Delegates are advised to attend the newer Check Point Security Expert R70 course instead.
CCSE NGX R65 (15 topics)
- How VPN-1 components and Check Point's three-tier architecture works to secure your network
- How to perform command-line operations using Check Point's SecurePlatform operating system
- How to use monitoring tools to track, monitor, and account for all connections logged by Check Point components
- How to configure network-bandwidth requirements and interpret the results
- How to use Network Address Translation to overcome IP addressing limitations
- How to protect organizations from known network attacks and entire categories of emerging or unknown attacks, using SmartDefense
- How to configure Web-filtering and antivirus settings on a Gateway to ensure traffic content is inspected for specific conditions.
- How to use SmartUpdate to add a package to an NGX Installation
- How to establish a VPN between two networks, encrypting traffic
- How to configure a Security Gateway for hybrid IKE SecuRemote connections
- How to test VPN-1 SecuRemote and Secure Server using the IKE encryption scheme
- How to configure an Office Mode IP pool
- How to connect and authenticate via Office Mode IP addressing using SecureClient
- How to deploy and test ClusterXL
- How to implement Office Mode
Delegates should hold either Check Point CCSE NG, CCSE NG with Application Intelligence or CCSE NGX certification.