Installing, Configuring and Servicing z/VM for Linux Guests
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Linux Training Courses.
z/VM overview (12 topics)
- Installing z/VM
- z/VM user directory
- VMSES/E overview
- Tailoring CP
- Tailoring the CP system definition files
- Dynamically defining devices
- Defining devices to the hardware (IOCP, HCD, HCM)
- z/VM saved segments
- Setup the TCP/IP service machines for connection to the internet
- Apply corrective service to your z/VM system using the Service Exec
- Apply corrective service to your z/VM system using native VMSES/E commands
- Understand the process of performing local modifications.
Understand basic data processing concepts Understand software concepts Describe and be able to use S/390 computer hardware and information.