Nortel Contact Center rls 6 Support Specialist Boot Camp
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Designed as a five day intensive workshop the course will cover all the relevant aspects of the Contact Center Manager system. Students will install and configure a Contact Centre Manager Server as well as the Administration Manager.
The Target audience for this session are technicians who will be installing and maintaining Contact Centre solutions.
This course replaces the need to attend the following Nortel courses: 3008c
By the end of the training you will be able to :
- Describe the Contact Centre operation
- Enable the Host Switch for CC6 operation
- Configure the Server software
- Configure Clients
- Perform Maintenance tasks
Following this course will prepare you for the following exams related to the NCSS Contact Centre Manager Rls 6.0 Installation & Maintenance .
Contact Centre Manager Rls 6.0 Installation & Maintenance 920-164
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Nortel Contact Center rls 6 (9 topics)
- System Overview Architecture & operation
- Switch Preparation Configure the Host switch for CC6 interworking
- Server Installation Install Contact Centre Server Manager
- Configure the Licence Manager
- Configure Replication & Standby server
- Clients Configure Contact Centre Manager Client
- Configure Agent Desktop Displays
- Call Pilot Implement Call Pilot Support
- Maintenance Backup & restore, basic troubleshooting