Nortel Call Pilot Rls 5.5 Support Specialist Boot Camp
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This course is a 5 day workshop which providing students with the knowledge and experience to complete the NCSS certification for Installation & maintenance. The majority of the course is spent working through practical exercises related to the Call Pilot environment.
The Bootcamp is specifically aimed at technicians who have experience of the Meridian 1 or CS1000 system and wish to augment this with Call Pilot Skills.
This bootcamp replaces the need to attend the following Nortel courses: 0329c
By the end of the training you will be able to :
- Describe the Call Pilot System and its options
- Install Call Pilot Hardware
- Perform configuration on the host switch to support Call Pilot
- Configure Call Pilot in accordance with differing scenarios
- Perform Maintenance tasks on Call Pilot
Following this course will prepare you for the exam related to the NCSS Call Pilot Rls. 5.0 Installation & Maintenance
Call Pilot Rls. 5.0 Installation & Maintenance 920-182
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Nortel Call Pilot Rls 5.5 (8 topics)
- System Overview Options and Architecture
- Switch Preparation Configure the Host switch for Call Pilot Operation
- Hardware Installation Install the Relevant Call Pilot Hardware
- Software Configuration Configure both Server & Administration software
- Client Software Implement Desktop Messaging
- Backup Perform a system backup of Call Pilot
- Maintenance Perform Basic Troubleshooting and Maintenance tasks on Call Pilot
- Access Setup Remote Access to Call Pilot Server