Writing Persuasive Reports
This course has been replaced by the Report Writing for Business course.
Course Topics (10 topics)
- Key components of business reports
- Types of business reports
- Ways of planning and structuring business reports
- Preferred communication styles
- Powerful report structures:
- Writing benefits statements
- Constructing an executive summary
- Proof-reading, editing and formatting reports
You’ll be asked to bring along a hard copy of at least one example of a report that you’ve recently written. This might range from a simple, one-page document to a longer and more complex report.
You’ll be asked to share your report(s) with other delegates on the course so please do not bring anything that’s confidential to your business.