Develping Effective Web 3.5 Applications using AJAX .NET and Visual Studio 2008
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course provides you with the knowledge required by an ASP.NET developer in order to create rich, responsive applications using ASP.NET 3.5 and AJAX.NET.
You will explore the AJAX.NET technologies and architecture, and then you will learn how to install and configure the AJAX extensions. You will discover the rich framework provided by both the in-built server controls and the client-side classes and events provided by the AJAX Script Library. You will also learn how to debug ASP.NET AJAX applications and how to call Web Services from client side code. Finally you will learn about Application services and the AJAX Control toolkit.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain key AJAX technologies and architectures
- Install and configure Microsoft's ASP.NET AJAX Extensions
- Use ASP.NET AJAX Extensions Server Controls
- Use ASP.NET AJAX Script Library client-side classes and events
- Debug ASP.NET AJAX applications
- Call Web Services using ASP.NET AJAX
- Use ASP.NET AJAX Application Services
- Enhance developer productivity with the ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.