Software Testing Intermediate
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course leads to the ISEB Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing examination (which is completed at the end of the course) and provides test analysts and test managers with highly practical knowledge and techniques. The certificate is a prerequisite to candidates wishing to take either of the Analyst or Manager Practitioner certificate, a qualification internationally recognised in the tester community.
This is a three day course with a combination of lectures, workshops, exercises and sample exam questions. Emphasis is placed on the practical application of the material discussed. Delegates will leave with testing skills and techniques which can be applied in the workplace.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define testing approaches in different life cycles and domains
- Understand how to apply review techniques effectively
- Perform risk analysis techniques
- Address test management areas of planning, monitoring and controlling
- Select and apply the most appropriate test analysis techniques
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Testing Fundamentals (4 topics)
- Review of the foundation Certificate Syllabus
- Application Domains
- Testing in the life cycle
- Fundamental test process
Reviews (4 topics)
- Types of review
- Principles of Reviews
- Using Different Review Types
- Performing a formal review
Risk (3 topics)
- Introduction to risk and risk-based testing
- Risk Management
- Product Risk Identification and Analysis
Test Management (7 topics)
- Test Policy (Strategy & test plans)
- Analyse Test Policy (Strategy & test plans)
- Test Entry & Exit Criteria
- Estimating Techniques
- Test Monitoring
- Analyse a summary report
- Incident Management
Test Analysis (4 topics)
- Fundamentals of Test Analysis
- Test Environment Requirements
- Selection of techniques
- Coverage Measures
Mock Exam (1 topic)
- ISEB Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing Sample Exam
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
BCS Software Testing Foundation
The ISEB ITSQB Software Testing Foundation training course provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in software testing
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.