Planning and Implementing a Storage Area Network (SAN)
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This course focuses on the planning and implementation considerations associated with establishing that SAN infrastructure.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Relate the storage networking infrastructure to host data access using file I/O or block I/O protocols
- Examine Fibre Channel services
- Plan for the implementation of SAN interconnect components
- Plan for the Implementation of resource access control
Who Should Attend
Personnel who are assessing and planning to deploy a Storage Area Network.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (5 topics)
- SAN Infrastructure and Data Access
- SAN Data Gateway and Router
- Fibre Channel Switches and Directors
- Fibre Channel Hubs
- Course Summary and Introduction to Design
A basic level of Storage Area Networks (SAN) is required.