IFVH - Integrating Juniper Networks Firewalls and VPN's into High-Performance Networks
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Juniper Netscreen Training Courses.
Course Content (11 topics)
- ScreenOS System Architectures
- VLAN/Subinterface Support
- Virtual Systems using IP Classification
- Inter-VSYS Routing and Policies
- Virtual Systems using Interface Classification
- Advanced routing
- Configuring and working with OSPF, BGP and Multicast
- NSRP Overview
- NSRP Active-Passive
- NSRP Active-Active
- NSRP Tuning
- Completion of CJFV or equivalent product experience. - Completion of SMF or equivalent product experience if using Security Manager. - General networking knowledge, including Ethernet, TCP/IP, and routing concepts.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Introduction to Junos Security
This 3-day course provides an understanding of how Juniper Networks approaches a complete security solution with Juniper Connected Security.