IFVH - Integrating Juniper Networks Firewalls and VPN's into High-Performance Networks
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Juniper Netscreen Training Courses.
Course Content (11 topics)
- ScreenOS System Architectures
- VLAN/Subinterface Support
- Virtual Systems using IP Classification
- Inter-VSYS Routing and Policies
- Virtual Systems using Interface Classification
- Advanced routing
- Configuring and working with OSPF, BGP and Multicast
- NSRP Overview
- NSRP Active-Passive
- NSRP Active-Active
- NSRP Tuning
- Completion of CJFV or equivalent product experience. - Completion of SMF or equivalent product experience if using Security Manager. - General networking knowledge, including Ethernet, TCP/IP, and routing concepts.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Juniper Network Security Manager Fundamentals (SMF)
Gain experience configuring, testing, & troubleshooting features of Security Manager with training course Juniper Security Manager Fundamentals (SMF).Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online