AJVI - Advanced Juniper Networks IPSec VPN Implementations
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
This two-day, advanced-level course focuses on the wide range of options available when configuring VPNs using Juniper Networks firewall/VPN products. Students attending the course will learn these various deployments through detailed lectures and hands-on lab exercises. This course is based on ScreenOS version 6.3r14.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Configure LAN-to-LAN IPSec VPNs in various configurations.
- Configure VPN redundancy.
- Configure dynamic routing using IPSec VPNs.
- Configure remote access IPSec connectivity including group IKE and shared IKE.
- Configure GRE tunnels.
This course is intended for network engineers, network support personnel, and reseller support.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
ScreenOS VPN Basics Review (4 topics)
- VPN Review
- Verifying Operations
- VPN Monitor
- Lab 1: VPN Review
VPN Variations (4 topics)
- Dynamic Peers
- Transparent Mode
- Overlapping Addresses
- Lab 2: VPN Variations
Hub-and-Spoke VPNs (7 topics)
- Policy-Based Hub-and-Spoke
- Route-Based, with No Policy, and NHTB
- Route-Based with Policy
- Centralized Control
- AutoConnect-Virtual Private Networks
- Lab 3: Hub-and-Spoke VPNs
Routing over VPNs (5 topics)
- Routing Overview
- Configuring RIP
- Configuring OSPF
- Case Studies
- Lab 4: Dynamic Routing
Using Certificates (4 topics)
- Concepts and Terminology
- Configuring Certificates and Certificate Support
- Configuring VPNs with Certificates
- Lab 5: Using Certificates
Redundant VPN Gateways (Optional) (3 topics)
- Redundant VPN Gateways
- Other Options
- Demo: Redundant VPN Gateways
Generic Routing Encapsulation (Optional) (1 topic)
- Configuring GRE
Dial-Up IPSec VPNs (3 topics)
- Basic Dial-up Configuration
- Group IKE ID
- XAUTH and Shared IKE ID
Prerequisites for this course include the following:
- Completion of the Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV) course or equivalent experience with ScreenOS software.
- General networking knowledge, including Ethernet, TCP/IP, and routing concepts.