AJVI - Advanced Juniper Networks IPSec VPN Implementations
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This two-day course is a survey of various IPSec VPN configurations as well as alternatives (i.e. GRE), and includes instruction on deploying dynamic routing over VPNs. Upon completing this course, a student should be able to return to work and successfully install, configure, and verify that a ScreenOS-based device is functioning in a VPN configuration. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students gain experience in configuring, testing, and troubleshooting the VPN designs discussed in class.
Understand when to use and how to configure the following VPN Scenarios:
- Dynamic Peer VPN
- Transparent Mode VPN
- Overlapping Network VPNs
- Hub and Spoke VPNs
- Route-controlled Hub & Spoke VPN with Next Hop
- Dynamic routing (OSPF and RIP) over VPNs
- Configure GRE
- Tunnel Binding (NHTB)
- Policy-controlled Hub & Spoke VPN
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Concepts
- Configure a ScreenOS VPN/Firewall device with Certificates
- Configure Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP)
- Configure Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP)
- Redundant VPN Gateways
- Dial-Up VPNs and related options
- Dial up client and gateway configuration
Who should attend
Network engineers, support personnel, reseller support, and others responsible for implementing ScreenOS products utilising the advanced features covered in this class.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV)
The Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV) training course covers the features available on Juniper Firewall/VPN productsScheduled Online Onsite