This course has been retired. Please view currently available Personal Skills Training Courses.
Course Topics (10 topics)
- Identify your personal preferences with regard to political behaviour
- Understand how you view the organisational world
- Consider what changes you may need to make to become more politically intelligent
- Recognise political activities and how to manage more effectively
- Design appropriate responses for positive outcomes
- Create more productive and effective working relationships
- Reduce frustration, anxiety and stress
- Work productively with people who are personally challenging
- Get things done in your organisation in spite of the 'politics'
- Not become a 'victim'