M4995: Programming with the Microsoft .NET Framework using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This five-day instructor-led course enables developers who are migrating from a different development language, an earlier version of Visual Basic .NET or Visual C#, or who have completed entry-level training and experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, to gain in-depth guidance on programming the Microsoft .NET Framework versions 2.0 and 3.0 with Visual Studio 2005.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the .NET Framework
- Create applications with Visual Studio 2005
- Describe Visual Basic .NET and Visual C# language and syntax features
- Use essential object-oriented programming features
- Use advanced object-oriented programming features
- Explain security in the .NET Framework
- Access data by using ADO.NET
- Build Windows Presentation Foundation applications
- Describe distributed applications, and create distributed applications with Windows Communication Foundation
- Monitor .NET Framework applications by using instrumentation
- Compile, test, and deploy .NET Framework applications
- Interoperate with unmanaged code (optional)
- Describe software design and development (optional)
Who Should Attend
The target audience for this course is developers who already have professional programming experience in C, C++, earlier versions of Visual Basic .NET or Visual C#, Java, or another programming language, and who plan to use Visual Studio 2005 to develop enterprise business solutions.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.