Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
COBIT® (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies) is regarded as the world's leading IT control and governance framework.
The COBIT® governance framework, supporting toolset and documentation allows managers to bridge the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks.
COBIT® supports IT governance by providing a framework to ensure that:
- IT is aligned with the business
- IT enables the business and maximizes benefits
- IT resources are used responsibly
- IT risks are managed appropriately
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles and objectives of COBIT®
- Identify and know when to use the various components of COBIT®
- Understand the ITGI's approach to IT Governance and how COBIT® supports this
- Scope and plan IT Management and Governance initiatives based on COBIT®
- Assess IT Management Capability using the COBIT® Maturity Models and Control Objectives
- Plan control improvements using Control Objectives and Control Practices
- Create a Performance Measurement framework using COBIT® Metrics and Scorecards
- Understand how COBIT® aligns with other best practice frameworks and standards such as ITIL, ISO2000, ISO17799 and ISO27001
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed at a wide range of business managers, IT professionals and auditors who wish to gain a better understanding of COBIT® and what it can do for them within their organisations.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Overview of IT Governance COBIT® Origins and development COBIT® Structure (7 topics)
- Board Briefing
- Control Objectives
- IT Assurance Guidelines
- Implementation Tool Set
- IT Governance Implementation Guide
- Control Practices
Other COBIT® Components (4 topics)
- COBIT® Security Baseline
- IT Control Objectives for Sarbanes-Oxley
- COBIT® Online
- COBIT® Quickstart
Implementing COBIT® (4 topics)
- Focus areas
Aligning COBIT® to other best practices frameworks and standards (4 topics)
- Other Best practices frameworks and standards
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.