Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
COBIT® (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies) is regarded as the world's leading IT control and governance framework.
The COBIT® governance framework, supporting toolset and documentation allows managers to bridge the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks.
COBIT® supports IT governance by providing a framework to ensure that:
- IT is aligned with the business
- IT enables the business and maximizes benefits
- IT resources are used responsibly
- IT risks are managed appropriately
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles and objectives of COBIT®
- Identify and know when to use the various components of COBIT®
- Understand the ITGI's approach to IT Governance and how COBIT® supports this
- Scope and plan IT Management and Governance initiatives based on COBIT®
- Assess IT Management Capability using the COBIT® Maturity Models and Control Objectives
- Plan control improvements using Control Objectives and Control Practices
- Create a Performance Measurement framework using COBIT® Metrics and Scorecards
- Understand how COBIT® aligns with other best practice frameworks and standards such as ITIL, ISO2000, ISO17799 and ISO27001
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed at a wide range of business managers, IT professionals and auditors who wish to gain a better understanding of COBIT® and what it can do for them within their organisations.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Overview of IT Governance COBIT® Origins and development COBIT® Structure (7 topics)
- Board Briefing
- Control Objectives
- IT Assurance Guidelines
- Implementation Tool Set
- IT Governance Implementation Guide
- Control Practices
Other COBIT® Components (4 topics)
- COBIT® Security Baseline
- IT Control Objectives for Sarbanes-Oxley
- COBIT® Online
- COBIT® Quickstart
Implementing COBIT® (4 topics)
- Focus areas
Aligning COBIT® to other best practices frameworks and standards (4 topics)
- Other Best practices frameworks and standards
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different levels of discounts are available, ranging from 5 to 50%. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.