ITIL Support and Restore Practitioner
This course has been retired. Please view currently available ITIL Training Courses.
Course Content (9 topics)
- Planning the key activities in the Service Desk function and the Incident and Problem Management Processes
- Planning the exchange of appropriate information relevant to managing the Support and Restore processes
- Planning the monitoring and reporting on the performance and achievements in the Support and restore processes
- Organising the exchange of information with other processes
- Maintaining the procedures of the Support and Restore processes
- Organising the relationship between Incident Management and problem Management processes
- Organising proactive Problem Management
- Monitoring and optimising the Support and Restore processes
- Proposing improvements based on results of monitoring and/or reviews
Students attending this course must holds the ITIL® Foundation Certificate.