ITIL IT Service Continuity Management
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The course builds on the general principles, covered as part of the ITIL® Foundation course (SMEV3 & SME). It provides practical guidance on the design, implementation and integration of an ITIL®-based IT Service Continuity Management process, within the context of an organisation's overall business-focussed services framework.
After completing this course you will be able to confidently plan and implement a comprehensive IT Service Continuity plan that underpins an organisation's overall Business Continuity plan.
Who Should Attend
IT practitioners who wish to gain practical experience in the field of IT Service Continuity Management, or who wish to extend their range of understanding of the subject.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (9 topics)
- Planning for the implementation of IT Service Continuity Management
- Carrying out a comprehensive business impact analysis, and producing a report of the findings
- Carrying out a comprehensive risk analysis of the IT Infrastructure, and making recommendations for reducing the likelihood and/or probability of identified threats
- Formulation of a strategy for IT Service Continuity that is in-line with business requirements
- Implementing the recovery plans and risk reduction methods identified in the analysis and strategy phase
- Identifying roles and responsibilities
- Devising a testing schedule
- Implementing ongoing operational activities, including maintaining education, awareness and testing plans, and the interface to Change Management
- Understanding the interdependencies between IT Service Continuity Management and other IT and Service Management processes
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
The Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management - ITILV3 training course covers the five core fundamentals of the IT Infrastructure Library.