ISO20000 for Auditors
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course is aimed at practicing IT auditors who wish to conduct either internal ISO20000 audits or external certification audits for accredited Registered Certification Bodies (RCBs).
This training provides delegates with an understanding of ISO/IEC 20000, the International Standard for IT Service Management (also known as ISO20000), and the associated itSMF Certification process.
- To prepare practicing IT auditors who wish to conduct either internal ISO20000 audits or external certification audits for accredited Registered Certification Bodies (RCBs).
- To provide an understanding of the ISO20000 Standard and associated itSMF Certification process
- To prepare delegates for the itSMF ISO20000 Auditor Certificate
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed at experienced internal or external auditors (working for an RCB).
The qualification is based on a closed book 1-hour multiple-choice examination. Typically, the examination is taken at the end of the course. Successful delegates will be awarded the itSMF ISO20000 Auditor Certificate. Additional exam fee for 2008 of £100 will be applied.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Overview of the ISO20000 Service Management standard (7 topics)
- Introduction and background
- The certification scheme
- Use and application of the standard (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Assessments and audits
- Role of toolsets
- Eligibility and scoping
Coordination and Integration processes (3 topics)
- Requirements for a Management System
- Planning and Implementing Service Management
- Planning and Implementing New and Changed Services
Service Delivery processes (6 topics)
- Service Level Management
- Service Reporting
- Budgeting and Accounting for IT Services
- Capacity Management
- Service Continuity and Availability Management
- Information Security Management
Resolution, Control and Release processes (5 topics)
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
Relationship processes (6 topics)
- Business Relationship Management
- Supplier Management
- Candidate assessment
- Mock Exams
- Certification Examination