Introduction to Parallel Programming (Intel)
This course has been retired. Please view currently available C and C++ Training Courses.
Course Content (8 topics)
- Recognising Potential Parallelism
- Sharedmemory & threads
- Implementing domain decompositions
- Confronting race conditions
- Implementing task decompositions
- Analyzing parallel performance
- Improving parallel performance
- Choosing the appropriate threading model
There are no formal prerequisites for this course but it is recommended that the participants have experience in programming and software development & a familiarity with C or C++ programming on Windows.