Identify and Grow Talent
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
Typically we judge talent in terms of how well people excel in our prescribed competencies within structured environments. In future we need to be looking for something different. We need to develop people who will be able to take senior positions in the company and drive the business forward.
This course will provide you with the skills to articulate the dedication and commitment of your organisation to ongoing learning and grow the senior people of tomorrow. You will motivate employees so retention of your best people should improve, which can only be a good thing for the bottom line. By giving space to the talents of those who you manage / lead you will motivate them to do the amazing things they want to do for the organisation.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what drives talent
- Learn how to provide the right conditions to attract and retain top performers
- Be equipped to enhance productivity that addresses business needs
- Build a culture of high performance
- Increase attraction and retention of key talent
- Provide critical infrastructure and foundation or a learning organisation linked to business needs
- Ensure a rapid response to resource mobility needs
- Enhance productivity that addresses business needs and builds a culture of high performance
- Articulate your organisation, dedication and commitment to on-going learning.
You will benefit from this course if you are a manager responsible for growing talent and want to harness the talents in the organisation and beyond.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (9 topics)
- Issues Requiring Talent Management
- What is Talent and How to Identify it?
- Growing the Talent
- Talent vs Competency
- Growing People
- Managing Performance
- Action Planning