Oracle 11g Release 2 for Experienced Oracle 10g Database Administrators
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Oracle 11G Training Courses.
Course Contents: (23 topics)
- Installing Oracle Database 11g Software
- Creating an Oracle Database Using New Features
- Upgrading a Database to 11g Release 1
- Enterprise Manager Changes
- Hot Patching
- SQL New Features
- PL/SQL New Features
- New Memory Management Features
- Real Application Testing
- Use Database Replay to Capture, Process and Replay Workloads
- Setup and Use ASM New Features
- The Data Recovery Advisor and Flashback
- Transaction Management using Flashback and LogMiner
- RMAN New Features
- Data Pump Data Compression
- Data Guard Improvements
- Using Log Miner from Enterprise Manager
- Performance Tuning New Features
- New Security Features
- New Schema Management Functionality
- Data Warehousing Enhancements
- Miscellaneous New Features
- Desupported and Deprecated Features
Delegates should have good understanding of Oracle Database 10g administration.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Oracle Database 12cR2 Administration
This 5-day course provides the skills to maintain successful & efficient day-to-day operations of an Oracle 12c database
Oracle Database 12cR2 Backup and Recovery with RMAN
This 4-day course provides the skills required to plan and implement a backup and recovery strategy in the workplace for Oracle Databases using RMAN and Flashback Database technologies.