ISACA CISA Certified Information Security Auditor
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The goal of our four day accelerated Program for CISA Certification is to equip information professionals with the knowledge and technical skills for proficiency in IS audit, control and security skills.
Since 1978, the Certified Information Systems Auditor program, sponsored by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), has been the globally accepted standard of achievement among IS audit, and control and security professionals.
The technical skills and practices that CISA promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISA designation demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession. With a growing demand for professionals possessing IS audit, control and security skills, CISA has become a preferred certification program by individuals and organisations around the world.
During the program, students will live, learn, and prepare to take certification examinations on-site.
Our Certified Information Systems Auditor Program:
- Enhances retention by employing accelerated learning techniques focused on committing information to long-term memory
- Allows you to prepare for your certification in half the time of 'traditional training' while delivering industry-leading exam passing percentages
This CISA accelerated training provides thorough instructor-led training to ensure that you learn the foundation concepts critical to an information systems auditor. It ensures that you learn the fundamentals, obtain hands-on skills and earn your certification. You will emerge able to immediately apply your new knowledge in your career environment.
The course curriculum prepares you for the latest ISACA exam.
- IS Audit Process
- IT Governance
- Systems and Infrastructure Lifecycle Management
- IT Service Delivery and Support
- Protection of Information Assets
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Content Area 1: IS Audit Process (1 topic)
- Provide IS audit services in accordance with IS audit standards, guidelines, and best practices to assist the organization in ensuring that its information technology and business systems are protected and controlled.
Content Area 2: IT Governance (1 topic)
- To provide assurance that the organization has the structure, policies, accountability, mechanisms, and monitoring practices in place to achieve the requirements of corporate governance of IT.
Content Area 3: Systems and Infrastructure Lifecycle (1 topic)
- To provide assurance that the management practices for the development/acquisition, testing, implementation, maintenance, and disposal of systems and infrastructure will meet the organization's objectives.
Content Area 4: IT Service Delivery and Support (1 topic)
- To provide assurance that the IT service management practices will ensure the delivery of the level of services required to meet the organization's objectives.
Content Area 5: Protection of Information Assets (1 topic)
- To provide assurance that the security architecture (policies, standards, procedures, and controls) ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
Content Area 6: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (1 topic)
- To provide assurance that in the event of a disruption the business continuity and disaster recovery processes will ensure the timely resumption of IT services while minimising the business impact.