Excel 2007 Level 3
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Your training in and use of Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 has provided you with a solid foundation in the basic and intermediate skills for working in Excel. You have used Excel to perform tasks such as running calculations on data and sorting and filtering numeric data. In this course, you will extend your knowledge into some of the more specialized and advanced capabilities of Excel by automating some common tasks, applying advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborating on worksheets with others, and sharing Excel data with other applications.
You will automate some common Excel tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborate on worksheets with others, and share Excel data with other applications.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Increase productivity and improve efficiency by streamlining your workflow.
- Collaborate with others using workbooks.
- Audit worksheets.
- Analyse data.
- Work with multiple workbooks
- Import and export data.
- Use Excel with the web.
- Structure workbooks with XML.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Streamlining Workflow (6 topics)
- Create a Macro
- Edit a Macro
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Add Data Validation Criteria
- Update a Workbook's Properties
- Modify Excel's Default Settings
Collaborating with Others (7 topics)
- Protect Files
- Share a Workbook
- Set Revision Tracking
- Review Tracked Revisions
- Merge Workbooks
- Administer Digital Signatures
- Restrict Document Access
Auditing Worksheets (5 topics)
- Trace Cells
- Troubleshoot Errors in Formulas
- Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formulas
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Create a Data List Outline
Analyzing Data (4 topics)
- Create a Trendline
- Create Scenarios
- Perform What-If Analysis
- Perform Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
Working with Multiple Workbooks (4 topics)
- Create a Workspace
- Consolidate Data
- Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Edit Links
Importing and Exporting Data (2 topics)
- Export Excel Data
- Import a Delimited Text File
Using Excel with the Web (3 topics)
- Publish a Worksheet to the Web
- Import Data from the Web
- Create a Web Query
Structuring Workbooks with XML (2 topics)
- Develop XML Maps
- Import and Export XML Data
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following courses or have equivalent knowledge: - Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 Level 1 - Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 Level 2
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Excel 2007 Level 1
Gain the skills necessary to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2007 worksheets with the training course Excel 2007 Level 1
Excel 2007 Level 2
Take the Excel 2007 Level 2 training course to learn how to streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in more visually effective ways.