M8594: Microsoft Retail Management System 1.3 - Headquarters
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The modules covered in this course are outlined below.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Headquarters System Information (1 topic)
- The purpose of this chapter is to give students a general overview of the Retail Management System Headquarters application. The functionality and capabilities of the Headquarters components are introduced, along with an explanation of the minimum and recommended system requirements, including the Software Copy Protection Device (Dongle). Following the discussion for this chapter, an exercise demonstrates how to install the software.
Headquarters Administrator - Setup and Deployment (1 topic)
- This chapter focuses on the setup and store deployment of Headquarters. Students gain a basic understanding of the terminology used in Headquarters, building the HQ Database, configuring the HQ Server and HQ Client, and upgrading the HQ Database. Exercises at the end of this chapter demonstrate how to import an existing Store Operations database into Headquarters and connect the stores using HQ Client.
Headquarters Manager (1 topic)
- This chapter focuses on Manager Navigation, configuration, and security. There is also a discussion about Centrally Maintained Data, Locally Originated Data, and Store Specific Data, in addition to an explanation of the HQ Wizards.
Headquarters Worksheets (1 topic)
- This chapter discusses how Headquarters Worksheets are used to initiate and control data exchanges between the head office and remote stores. Worksheet Styles and management is discussed, followed by exercises to demonstrate the features and functionalities of Worksheets.
Additional Headquarters Features (1 topic)
- This chapter discusses additional Headquarters features dealing with Global and Local Customers, Purchase Orders, Inter-Store Inventory Transfers, Store Quantity Checks, Viewing Store Journals, Reports, and Interfacing to Accounting
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
M8595: Microsoft Retail Management System 1.3 - Store Operation
Training course M8595: Microsoft Retail Management System 1.3 - Store Operation teaches students to configure the application for retail environmentsScheduled Online Onsite