M8524: Microsoft CRM 3.0 Service Scheduling
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Microsoft.NET Enterprise Servers Training.
Microsoft CRM Concepts (1 topic)
- This chapter describes the overall solution of Microsoft CRM and the benefits to an organization. There is a brief overview of each of the available modules. The chapter also discusses the concepts, tasks, navigation, and functions that are used throughout the product.
Microsoft CRM Client for Outlook (2 topics)
- This chapter discusses how the Microsoft CRM Client for Outlook works, how the functionality is similar to the web client. It provides information on how to work in the Outlook Client interface. The lesson begins by identifying the functionality available in the
- Outlook Client, and then discusses how to use the functionality.
Service Scheduling Life Cycle (1 topic)
- This chapter discusses a basic service scheduling process starting with defining a service. The Service Manager creates the service, and ensures that the appropriate resources are added to the service. Once this process is complete the Service Representative can schedule a service activity.
Scheduling Services for Your Customers (1 topic)
- This chapter discusses the scheduling process scheduling service activities in detail since this is a key entry point in the scheduling process. The lesson begins by scheduling services, and then discusses the other activities related to scheduling.
Maintaining User and Resources (1 topic)
- This chapter discusses the scheduling administration and set up process, and administrative activities in detail since this is a key entry point in the scheduling process. The lesson begins by selecting the working hours for your business, resources and so on, and then discusses the other activities related to ensuring that the scheduling engine as all required information to begin the scheduling process.
Defining Services (2 topics)
- This chapter discusses defining the services that your organization provide, and how resources are added to these services to ensure that Microsoft CRM selects the appropriate resource. The lesson begins by defining rules and resources for services, and then discusses the other activities related to adding the appropriate resources to
- perform the service activities.
Before attending this course, students must have: - General knowledge of Microsoft® Windows® - An understanding of Customer Relationship Management solution processes and practices