Introduction to the iSeries/i5
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
This is a one-day course that provides an appreciation of the capabilities of the IBM AS/400.
On completion of this course the student will be able to:-
- Appreciate the capabilities of the i5 and AS/400
- Use system displays, menus, commands and Help
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
IBM Software (1 topic)
- Operating System concepts
Driving the System (2 topics)
- Menus, Commands, Control Language and Help
- Operational Assistance
Querying (3 topics)
- Application Development
- Software packages
AS/400 and the PC world
Performance & Capacity Planning concepts
Practical Work (1 topic)
- Hands-on sessions are interspersed throughout the lectures.