Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate
How to become a Microsoft Azure Data Engineer?
Learn how Azure Data Engineers design and implement the management, monitoring, security, and privacy of data using the full stack of Azure data services to satisfy business needs.
Which skills and knowledge are required to certify for the Microsoft Azure Data Engineer?
- Implement data storage solutions
- Manage and develop data processing
- Manage data security
- Monitoring data solutions
- Manage and troubleshoot Azure data solutions
- Design Azure data storage solutions
- Design data processing solutions
- Design for data security and compliance
- Design for high availability and disaster recovery