MCTS: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 - Configuration
If you are a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), you not only thrive on the continuing challenges of the information technology (IT) field, but you also take the initiative to develop and hone your skills so that you stay a step ahead. When you become Microsoft certified, you will:
- Stand out with proof of your specific, real-world technology skills
- Be productive and help increase customer satisfaction, reduce network downtime, and push service to a higher level
- Achieve success with each Microsoft certification that you earn, which takes you further along the path to professional recognition
A Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 – Configuration certification validates the skills to configure Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and focuses on deploying, monitoring, administering customizing, securing, and configuring network infrastructure for Windows SharePoint Services. The successful candidate has the skills to configure Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and has a general understanding of Internet Security and Acceleration Server and network load balancing for applications.
The MCTS: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 – Configuration credential is part of the new generation of Microsoft certifications, which emphasizes primary skill sets and job roles, providing a more relevant, flexible, and cost-effective way to validate core technical, professional, and architectural skills.
This certification will require a periodic update to demonstrate your continued currency in technology and best practices.
How to earn your MCTS: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 – Configuration Certification
Candidates seeking the MCTS: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 – Configuration credential must pass one exam that focuses on the following:
- Monitoring and configuring security settings
- Administering Windows SharePoint Services
- Managing customization
- Configuring network infrastructure for Windows SharePoint Services
M5060: Implementing Microsoft Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0
Successfully implement SharePoint Services 3.0 in your organisation with training course M5060: Implementing Microsoft Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0Scheduled Online Onsite