MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 - Configuration
If you are a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), you not only thrive on the continuing challenges of the information technology (IT) field, but you also take the initiative to develop and hone your skills so that you stay a step ahead. When you become Microsoft certified, you will:
- Stand out with proof of your specific, real-world technology skills
- Be productive and help increase customer satisfaction, reduce network downtime, and push service to a higher level
- Achieve success with each Microsoft certification that you earn, which takes you further along the path to professional recognition
The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 – Configuration certification highlights your area of expertise and validates the knowledge and skills required to deploy and administer an enterprise messaging environment with Exchange Server 2007. Successful candidates will have experience installing, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting Exchange Server 2007, and managing messaging security and recovering messaging servers and databases.
The MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 – Configuration credential is part of the new generation of Microsoft certifications, which emphasizes primary skill sets and job roles, providing a more relevant, flexible, and cost-effective way to validate core technical, professional, and architectural skills.
This certification will require a periodic update to demonstrate your continued currency in technology and best practices.
How to earn your MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 – Configuration Certification
MCTS candidates must pass one exam that focuses on the following:
- Installing and configuring Exchange servers
- Creating and modifying recipients and public folders
- Maintaining and optimizing the messaging system
- Monitoring and reporting on the messaging system
- Troubleshooting messaging issues
- Managing data recovery and disaster recovery of a messaging environment
M5047: Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Learn to configure & manage a messaging environment with training course M5047: Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
M5049: Managing Messaging Security Using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Learn how to manage messaging and connection security on training course M5049: Managing Messaging Security Using Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007
M5050: Recovering Messaging Servers and Databases Using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
M5050: Recovering Messaging Servers and Databases Using Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007. One-day instructor-led training course for messaging specialists
M5051: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Monitor & troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2007 messaging system with training course M5051: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2007