MCSA: Linux on Azure
- Want to build on your existing Windows skills and grow your career?
- Want an awesome job working on interesting projects?
- Want to get paid $100k+ a year?
- Want job security while working with some of the best companies in the world?
Then you’ll want to get the MCSA: Linux on Azure certification from Microsoft and The Linux Foundation.
To get Microsoft’s MCSA: Linux on Azure certification, you must pass the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator exam in addition to Microsoft’s Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam
- Step 1: Pass the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator exam
- Step 2: Pass the 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam from Microsoft
- Step 3: Accelerate your career!
About the Exam
The LFCS exam is an online, performance-based test that you’ll take from your own computer. You’ll be asked to perform tasks or solve problems using the command line interface, while a live proctor monitors the exam via webcam and microphone.
- Essential Linux commands
- Operation of Running Systems
- User and Group Management
- Service Configuration
- Storage Management