Cisco CCNP Cloud
The CCNP Cloud certification is a lab based training and certification program that targets Cloud engineers, Cloud Administrators, Cloud Designers, and architects working in data centers. Cloud adoption is driving new roles and responsibilities and cloud engineers need the skills to work with private, public and hybrid cloud models.
This program delivers the knowledge and skills necessary to design, provision, automate and manage Cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service deployments.
A valid CCNA Cloud certification or any CCIE Certification.
Cisco Professional-level certifications (CCDP, CCNP Cloud, CCNP Collaboration, CCNP Data Center, CCNP Routing and Switching, CCNP Security, CCNP Service Provider, and CCNP Wireless) are valid for three years.To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
- Achieving or recertifying any of the certifications above automatically extends your active Associate and Professional level certification(s) up to the point of expiration of the last certification achieved.
When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification).
Implementing and Troubleshooting the Cisco Cloud Infrastructure
This 5-day course provides the skills required to implement and troubleshoot Cisco cloud infrastructures.
Designing the Cisco Cloud
This 5-day course provides the skills required to design cloud deployments using the Cisco Cloud portfolio.
Automating the Cisco Enterprise Cloud
This 5-day course provides the skills required to automate and manage Cisco cloud services.
Building the Cisco Cloud with Application Centric Infrastructure
This 5-day course provides the skills required for the implementation of public, private and hybrid clouds based on Cisco's ACI.