Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate IDP (JNCIA-IDP)
Designed for experienced networking professionals with beginner to intermediate knowledge of the Juniper Networks IDP products and their deployment. JNCIA-IDP exam topics are based on the content of the Implementing Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IIDP) instructor-led training course.
Exam topics include:
- Intrusion detection concepts
- Initial configuration of an IDP Sensor
- Configuring and fine-tuning policies
- Configuring other IDP-related rulebases
- Configuring and using the profiler
- Sensor operation and Sensor command-line utilities
- Managing attack objects and creating custom signatures
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
The JNCIA-IDP certification is valid for two years. Recertification is achieved by passing the current version of the JNCIA-IDP exam.