Cisco CCNA Collaboration
Cisco CCNA Collaboration certification is a job-role focused program that's ideal for network video engineers, collaboration engineers, IP telephony and IP network engineers who want to develop and advance their Cisco collaboration and video skills in line with the convergence of voice, video, data and mobile applications.
Increase your professional value by gaining the skills needed to help your IT organisation meet increased business demands resulting from the latest collaboration technology transitions.
CCNA Collaboration certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for the ICND1 exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
CICD: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
This 5-day course provides the skills required to maintain and operate a Cisco Unified Communications solution and attempt CCNA Collaboration certification.
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices
This 5-day course provides the skills needed to implement various Cisco video endpoints in converged Cisco video infrastructures.