Red Hat Certified Engineer RHCE
A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who possesses the additional skills, knowledge, and abilities required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems. An RHCSA certification is required in order to earn Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
The RHCE exam is a hands-on, practical exam that lasts 2 hours. Candidates are eligible to take the RHCE exam without first having passed the RHCSA exam, but RHCE will not be issued until both credentials are earned by a candidate.
The target audience for this certification:
- Experienced Linux IT professionals who currently have RHCSA certification, and are interested in earning an RHCE certification
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended Red Hat System Administration I, II and III or RHCE Rapid Track Course
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization, or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive)
- RHCEs who are non-current , and have already passed the RHCSA exam
Administering Red Hat Linux 8 - Part 3: Linux Automation
Gain practical experience of networking, securing and scripting on a Red Hat Linux system on this 4-day Administering Red Hat Linux Part 3 course.Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online