Microsoft Windows Vista Training Courses
Microsoft Windows Vista training courses from the official Microsoft curriculum. Click on the course titles below to see the course content plus dates, location and prices for each course.
Courses are also available to be delivered onsite at your location across EMEA, US and Asia / Pac regions.
- M5105: Deploying Microsoft Windows Vista Business Desktop Training course M5105: Deploying Microsoft Windows Vista Business Desktop provides the knowledge and skills to successfully deploy Vista business desktops code M5105 onsite only 2 days
- M5115: Installing and Configuring the Windows Vista Operating System Training course M5115: Installing and Configuring the Windows Vista Operating System serves as an entry point for other Microsoft Vista courses. code M5115 onsite only 3 days
- M5116: Configuring Windows Vista Applications and Tools Training course M5116: Configuring Windows Vista Applications and Tools provides students with the knowledge and skills to successfully configure Vista code M5116 onsite only 2 days
- M5118B: Supporting Windows Vista and Applications in the Enterprise This 5-day M5118B course provides the skills required to support the Windows Vista operating system and applications in the Enterprise. code M5118 onsite only 5 days
- M5119: Supporting the Microsoft Windows Vista Operating System and Applications Training course M5119: Supporting the Microsoft Windows Vista Operating System and Applications provides skills to improve support & minimise downtime code M5119 onsite only 2 days
Would you like any of these courses to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.