M2933: Developing Business Process and Integration Solutions Using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to efficiently and effectively integrate systems, employees, and trading partners through orchestration in a highly flexible and highly automated manner.
This course is intended for solution architects and developers who are responsible for developing Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 business process and integration solutions.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- 1-2 years experience developing distributed applications.
- Background in Microsoft .NET Framework concepts and technology.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of XML.
- No prior BizTalk experience is necessary.
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.