|Price||Available on request|
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to efficiently and effectively integrate systems, employees, and trading partners through orchestration in a highly flexible and highly automated manner.
This course is intended for solution architects and developers who are responsible for developing Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 business process and integration solutions.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- 1-2 years experience developing distributed applications.
- Background in Microsoft .NET Framework concepts and technology.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of XML.
- No prior BizTalk experience is necessary.
“Excellent course, informative and well-paced.”— CSE, Cisco
“Very impressive instructor knowledge and experience. Very personable. Course included good general and specific content.”— Technical Account Manager, NYSE
“Excellent trainer, very clear, able to respond to questions. Good composure - 1st class!”— Applications Development Analyst, Hammersmith & Fulham Bridge Partnership
“Applying technology to our real time telco assisted understanding and felt more relevant. This made students more receptive.”— IS Business Analyst, Jersey Telecom
“Very informative and appropriate.”— Network Support Technician, BT