This two-day instructor led course provides both Cisco and partner account managers who are new to Cisco with a conceptual understanding of Cisco products and solutions and a conceptual understanding of how to sell those products and solutions. This course is also for Account Managers that need to re-certify as a CSE.
Recognise the following Cisco Solutions:
- Campus LAN
- Optical Networking
- IP Telephony/IP Contact Center
- Storage Networking
- Content Storage
- High Speed Access (Global DSl and Cable)
- Network Management
- Service and Support
For each Cisco Solution category listed, account managers will be able to:
- Recognize the main business operational needs which require the solution
- Recognize the general IT solution for the operational needs
- Recognize the Cisco product families and series that make up the Cisco IT solution
- Explain the benefits of the Cisco solution
- Identify probing questions and other strategies which help identify a company's operational needs in order to position the optimal Cisco solution
- Recognize importance of complete sale
- Recognize how Cisco solutions can combine to meet customer needs
- Identify Cisco tools and resources available to help account managers succeed
Why Cisco? (2 topics)
- Cisco Background Information
- Cisco Products and Solutions
Campus LAN (3 topics)
- What is a Campus LAN?
- Cisco Campus LAN Solutions
- Campus LAN Opportunities
Wireless LAN (4 topics)
- What is a wireless LAN?
- Cisco wireless LAN solutions
- Wireless LAN Opportunities
- Wireless LAN Conclusion
WAN (3 topics)
- What is a WAN?
- Cisco WAN Solutions
- WAN Opportunities
IP Telephony (4 topics)
- What is IP Telephony?
- Cisco IP Telephony Solutions
- IP Telephony Opportunities
- IP Telephony conclusion
Security and VPN (5 topics)
- What is Network Security?
- Cisco Security Strategy
- Cisco Network Security Solutions
- Network Security Opportunities
- Network Security Conclusion
Network Management (4 topics)
- What Is Network Management?
- Cisco Network Management Solutions
- Network Management Opportunities
- Network Management Conclusion
Service and Support (4 topics)
- What is Service and Support?
- Cisco Service and Support Solutions
- Service and Support Opportunities
- Service and Support Conclusion
Optical Networking (2 topics)
- What is Optical Networking?
- Cisco Optical Networking Solutions
Storage Networking (2 topics)
- What Is Storage Networking?
- Cisco Storage Networking Solutions
Content Networking (2 topics)
- What Is Content Networking?
- Cisco Content Networking Solutions
Video (2 topics)
- What Is Video?
- Cisco Video Solutions
High-Speed Access (3 topics)
- What Is High-Speed Access?
- Cisco High-Speed Access Solutions
- High-Speed Access Conclusion
This course is intended for newly hired Cisco Account Managers as well as newly hired Channel Partners/Resellers Account Managers. Also AMs that are due for re-certification.
“Excellent course, informative and well-paced.”— CSE, Cisco
“Very impressive instructor knowledge and experience. Very personable. Course included good general and specific content.”— Technical Account Manager, NYSE
“Very good overview of technologies new and old.”— Broadcast Engineer, Formula 1
“Excellent trainer, very clear, able to respond to questions. Good composure - 1st class!”— Applications Development Analyst, Hammersmith & Fulham Bridge Partnership
“Applying technology to our real time telco assisted understanding and felt more relevant. This made students more receptive.”— IS Business Analyst, Jersey Telecom
“Very informative and appropriate.”— Network Support Technician, BT