Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
CSE: Cisco Sales Essentials
This two-day instructor led course provides both Cisco and partner account managers who are new to Cisco with a conceptual understanding of Cisco products and solutions and a conceptual understanding of how to sell those products and solutions. This course is also for Account Managers that need to re-certify as a CSE.
Recognise the following Cisco Solutions:
- Campus LAN
- Optical Networking
- IP Telephony/IP Contact Center
- Storage Networking
- Content Storage
- High Speed Access (Global DSl and Cable)
- Network Management
- Service and Support
For each Cisco Solution category listed, account managers will be able to:
- Recognize the main business operational needs which require the solution
- Recognize the general IT solution for the operational needs
- Recognize the Cisco product families and series that make up the Cisco IT solution
- Explain the benefits of the Cisco solution
- Identify probing questions and other strategies which help identify a company's operational needs in order to position the optimal Cisco solution
- Recognize importance of complete sale
- Recognize how Cisco solutions can combine to meet customer needs
- Identify Cisco tools and resources available to help account managers succeed
Why Cisco? (2 topics)
- Cisco Background Information
- Cisco Products and Solutions
Campus LAN (3 topics)
- What is a Campus LAN?
- Cisco Campus LAN Solutions
- Campus LAN Opportunities
Wireless LAN (5 topics)
- What is a wireless LAN?
- Cisco wireless LAN solutions
- Wireless LAN Opportunities
- Wireless LAN Conclusion
WAN (3 topics)
- What is a WAN?
- Cisco WAN Solutions
- WAN Opportunities
IP Telephony (4 topics)
- What is IP Telephony?
- Cisco IP Telephony Solutions
- IP Telephony Opportunities
- IP Telephony conclusion
Security and VPN (5 topics)
- What is Network Security?
- Cisco Security Strategy
- Cisco Network Security Solutions
- Network Security Opportunities
- Network Security Conclusion
Network Management (4 topics)
- What Is Network Management?
- Cisco Network Management Solutions
- Network Management Opportunities
- Network Management Conclusion
Service and Support (4 topics)
- What is Service and Support?
- Cisco Service and Support Solutions
- Service and Support Opportunities
- Service and Support Conclusion
Optical Networking (2 topics)
- What is Optical Networking?
- Cisco Optical Networking Solutions
Storage Networking (2 topics)
- What Is Storage Networking?
- Cisco Storage Networking Solutions
Content Networking (2 topics)
- What Is Content Networking?
- Cisco Content Networking Solutions
Video (2 topics)
- What Is Video?
- Cisco Video Solutions
High-Speed Access (3 topics)
- What Is High-Speed Access?
- Cisco High-Speed Access Solutions
- High-Speed Access Conclusion