Solve Problems and Make Decisions
Do you want to be able to invent solutions that are both highly creative and effective?
Do you need to make sure your creative solutions are practical enough to implement?
You will benefit from this course if you need to demonstrate creativity and utilise varied techniques to solve problems as part of your job role.
Course Topics9 topics
- To be able to use a proven problem solving and decision making process
- To recognise the pitfalls that can prevent successful decisions from being taken
- Share your problem solving and decision making experience with others
- Build your facilitation expertise
- Write problem statements which identify the real problem and emphasise the impact of the problem
- Be able to use creative techniques to generate solutions and resolve problem
- Evaluate solutions to ensure they will indeed solve the problem, but that they are also workable and able to be implemented in the current environment
- Use techniques to support the planning stage of successful implementation
- The opportunity to build a personal action plan to support application of the problem solving techniques when you are back in the workplace
Who Should Go?
Anyone who has to with others to resolve real business problems effectively. Anyone who has a role in analysing business performance and suggesting improvements. Anyone who works in a team who would like to develop their skills to enable others to help solve everyday problems.
Anyone who has some facilitation experience and would like to hone their skills in problem solving techniques.
Dates & Locations
Click on a course date to make a booking enquiry.
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.