Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV)
This three-day course covers the majority of features available on Juniper Firewall/VPN products. Students will have the opportunity to configure Juniper firewall devices in a variety of lab scenarios using CLI, Web-UI and Juniper Networks Security Manager.
Additionally, experience with Juniper Networks Security Manager or previous attendance of Juniper Networks Security Manager Fundamentals course would be beneficial for students who want to use JNSM (rather than CLI and WEBUI) for management of firewall in this course.
By the end of this course, students will be able to describe the Juniper firewall packet handling process. Students will also be able to configure a wide range of features and successfully install at work Screen-OS based device.
Who should attend?
Network engineers, support personnel, reseller support, and others responsible for implementing Juniper firewall products.
Course Content:9 topics
- ScreenOS Security Concepts
- Transparent Mode
- Layer 3 Operations/Configuration
- Policy Configuration
- Address Translation Options
- VPN Concepts
- Route-Based VPNs
- Policy-based VPNs
This course assumes that students have basic networking knowledge and experience in the following areas, ethernet, TCP/IP Operations, Routing, Transparent Bridging, IP Addressing. Delegate can obtain this knowledge by attending Hands On TCP/IP and Internet Protocols.
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate Firewall/VPN (JNCIA-FWV) Juniper Networks Certification. The Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA) demonstrates basic knowledge of Internet and security device configuration.
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist Firewall/VPN (JNCIS-FWV) Juniper Networks Certification. The Certified Internet Specialist Firewall/VPN (JNCIS-FWV) certification demonstrates advanced knowledge of Internet and security device configuration.
Dates & Locations
Click on a course date to make a booking enquiry, or find out about available discounts.
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.