Oracle Applications Embedded Workflow Fundamentals
This course is designed for Oracle E-Business Suite users who need to be able to create or customise embedded workflow processes. By the end of this course, delegates will be able to identify the components of Oracle Workflow embedded in the Oracle E-Business Suite. They will learn how to plan, define, test and monitor simple workflow processes. Delegates will also learn how to retrieve, modify, upload and test workflow processes embedded in the Oracle E-Business Suite and load them back to the database.
Course Topics12 topics
- 11i/2.6 E-Business Functional Workflow Overview
- Oracle Workflow Components
- Plan and Diagram a Workflow Process
- Diagram a Workflow Process
- Define Item Types
- Define Attributes and Lookup Types
- Define Messages and Notification Activities
- Test a Workflow Process Using Developer Studio
- Monitor a Workflow Process Using Status Monitor
- Download and Customize an Oracle Financials Embedded Workflow Process
- View and Respond to Notifications Using Standard, Advanced and Personal Worklists
- Use the Workflow Loaders to Upload a Workflow Process
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.