Project 2003 Level 2
Microsoft Project 2003: Level 2 is the second course in the Microsoft Project 2003 series. In Microsoft Project 2003: Level 1 , you used your project management skills to create a complete project plan. This course will build upon that knowledge, and give you the opportunity to work with a project plan once it has entered the project implementation phase.
You will exchange project plan data with other applications, update project plans, create custom reports, and reuse project plan information.
This course is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage those project plans. It is also intended for a person who has a basic understanding of Microsoft Project 2003.
Exchanging Project Plan Data with Other Applications5 topics
- Import a Task List from an Excel File into a New Project Plan
- Create a Custom Import Map
- Export Project Plan Cost Data into Excel
- Copy a Picture into a Word Document
- Save Project Plan Information as a Web Page
Updating a Project Plan9 topics
- Enter Task Progress Information
- View Task Progress
- Split a Task
- Reschedule a Task
- Filter Tasks in a Project Plan
- Save an Interim Project Plan
- Create a Custom Table
- Add Custom Columns to a Table
- Hyperlink Documents to Tasks
Creating Custom Reports5 topics
- Create a Custom Report
- Modify a Custom Report's Header and Footer
- Add a Picture to a Report
- Modify a Custom Report's Margins
- Print a Custom Report
Re-using Project Plan Information5 topics
- Create a Project Plan Template
- Create a Custom Combination View
- Make Custom Views Available to Other Project Plans
- Share Resources
- Create a Master Project Plan
Dates & Locations
Click on a course date to make a booking enquiry.
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.