This Oracle R12 Purchasing & iProcurement New Features for Experienced 11i Users course is designed to give delegates an understanding of the new features available in the Oracle R12 Purchasing and iProcurement and how they affect operations. Delegates will gain practical experience of implementing and using the new features available in the Oracle R12 Purchasing and iProcurement.
This Oracle R12 Purchasing & iProcurement New Features for Experienced 11i Users course is designed for experienced users of Oracle 11i Purchasing and iProcurement working within Procurement, Facilities and Finance departments.
By the end of the Oracle R12 Purchasing & iProcurement New Features for Experienced 11i Users course delegates will learn to implement the new features available. In particular they will learn how to set up suppliers, work with the party Manager, work with the Buyers Work Centre and understand contract purchasing agreements and the authoring of contract terms. Delegates will also learn to use integration with iProcurement, define iProcurement content zones, define Smart Forms and enable the use of internal items in iprocurement.
The delegates will practise:
- Setting up Suppliers
- Working with the Party Manager
- Working with the Buyers Work Centre
- Defining Contract Purchasing Agreements
- Authoring of Contract Terms
- Integrating with iProcurement
- Defining iProcurement Content Zones
- Defining Smart Forms
- Enabling the use of Internal Items in iProcurement
Oracle R12 Purchasing New Features (5 topics)
- Set up Suppliers
- Work with the Party Manager
- Work with the Buyers Work Centre
- Define Contract Purchasing Agreements
- Author Contract Terms
Oracle iProcurement New Features (4 topics)
- Integration with iProcurement
- Define iProcurement Content Zones
- Define Smart Forms
- Enable the use of Internal Items in iProcurement