Data Center Unified Computing System Troubleshooting
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This is a 4-day hands-on course which focuses entirely on the knowledge and skills required to troubleshoot Level 2 UCS, N1k and C-series integration issues.
This course is designed for UCS engineers responsible for troubleshooting UCS solutions.
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Recognize UCS system failures and resolve UCS system failures using the correct tools to identify the cause of a UCS system failure
- Identify tools and procedures used to isolate, identify, and resolve Nexus 1000V operational failures
Troubleshooting Cisco UCS in the Data Center (7 topics)
- Cisco UCS Configuration Confirmation
- Cisco UCS Support Tools
- Cisco UCS Advanced Operations
- LAN and SAN Connectivity
- Cisco Unified Computing System Upgrades
- Cisco Unified Computing System Memory
- Integrating C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager
Troubleshooting Nexus 1000V Installation and Operations Problems on Cisco UCS (2 topics)
- Troubleshooting Nexus 1000V Installations on Cisco UCS
- Troubleshooting Nexus 1000V Data Plane Issues
Labs (15 topics)
- Lab 1-1A: Initial System Exploration
- Lab 1-1B: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS Service Profiles
- Lab 1-2A: Cisco UCS Support Tools
- Lab 1-2B: Troubleshooting IPMI
- Lab 1-3A: Cisco UCS Modes of Operation
- Lab 1-3B: Port Channel Troubleshooting
- Lab 1-4A: LAN and SAN Connectivity
- Lab 1-4B: IP Network Troubleshooting
- Lab 1-5: Cisco UCS Upgrades
- Lab 1-6A: Memory Data Collection
- Lab 1-6B: Memory Troubleshooting
- Lab 1-7: Troubleshooting and Verifying C-Series Integration with Cisco UCS Manager
- Lab 2-1: Tools and Techniques for Troubleshooting Nexus 1000V Installation Problems
- Lab 2-2: Commands and Procedures for Troubleshooting Nexus 1000V Data Plane Issues
- Lab 2-3: Troubleshooting Nexus 1000V Installation and Control and Data Plane Problems
- Internetworking fundamentals ICND1 and ICND2 recommended
- Attendance of Data Center Unified Computing Implementation DCUCI required
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
A 5-day Training Course on ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1; Install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network.
ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
A 5-day Training Course on ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2; Learn to Install, operate, & troubleshoot a small-medium office Enterprise network.