Data Center Networking Infrastructure - 1 Bootcamp
This is an intensive hands-on training course that condenses the standard 5-day DCNI-1 course into 3 Days. This course is designed to help
you prepare for the Cisco DCNI-1 Channel Partner Specialization exam with minimal time investment although delegates can expect slightly
longer days to ensure all content is included.
This course is focused on the Catlyst 6500 platform and incorporates a wide range of advanced features. Topics covered include Virtual Switch
Services (VSS), IOS Software Modularity, advanced QoS, the Embedded Event Manager (EEM) and other automated diagnostics tools. You
will also learn how to deploy integrated security and network management services with the Catalyst 6500 Series Firewall Services Module
(FWSM) and Network Analysis Module (NAM). Lastly, you will learn how to configure the Catalyst 6500 and 4900 for high availability.
This course is designed for Network Field Engineers who are either preparing to take the DCNI-1 exam or already capable of implementing and optimizing basic Layer 2 and Layer 3 services using Cisco IOS and the Cisco Catalyst switching platform and who wish to maximise the capability of the Catalyst 6500
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Configure Catalyst 6500 advanced features, including Virtual Switch
- Services (VSS)
- Identify the Catalyst 6500, 4900, and Blade Switch hardware
- options Implement firewall services using the Catalyst 6500 Firewall
- Services Module (FWSM)
- Describe Data Center network architecture
- Configure and use the Catalyst 6500 Network Analysis Module
- (NAM) to monitor network traffic Deploy Catalyst 6500 high
- availability features, including supervisor redundancy
CCNP or CCIE R&S or CCIE Service Provider.
Would you like this course to be delivered at your location? Make an Onsite Enquiry or call Sales on 408-759-5074.